If you need to return an item to Vadzo for any reason, you must request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number before sending the item back.
The RMA number must be stated in your delivery documents when you ship the item to Vadzo. Please be aware that if you return an item without an RMA number, we reserve the right to reject the return.
Steps to send material back for RMA
- Please fill up the RMA Request Form online. Please provide data including contact information, the product used, the reason for return, etc.
- Vadzo shall send you the RMA number and form via email.
- Check all information in the RMA form, print it and sign it, if required.
- Put the RMA form together with the item for return into a box.
- Send it to Vadzo. If the information is complete and correct, we can process your RMA quickly.
- Get started with the RMA REQUEST FORM.
During warranty period, the shipping cost is borne by Vadzo.
The returned goods shall be examined by our quality team, and once the camera is found defective, Vadzo shall present the repair plan along with the cost. Vadzo shall bear the expense for repair and shipment.
Exceptions: If the camera is found defective due to any of the following reasons.
- Damages due to improper maintenance, breakage, abuse, alteration or modification, damage to improper power supply.
- Damages or burning caused by power fluctuations.
- Damages and corrosion due to spilling of food/liquids or any other material.
When the camera is outside the warranty period, Vadzo shall support with the RMA number and testing of the product. The shipping and repair cost shall be borne by the customer.